Our litters are few and far between and we only breed when we wish to keep a puppy but, if you are searching for a new addition, I am always happy to let you know of any other litters that I can recommend.
If you wish to discuss owning a longhaired Weimaraner in general please feel free to contact me as I am always happy to talk about this fantastic breed.
- If you are looking for a Longhaired Weimaraner puppy please let me know via the contact page and I can send you in the direction of the right channels for a suitable litter if we do not currently have one in the planning or you wish for one sooner etc.
When searching for a new addition please bear in mind that
- Should not be bred from or mated if she is under two years old
- Should not whelp a litter after her eighth birthday
- Should not be bred from more than once in every twelve months
- Should have no more than three litters in her lifetime
Please do as much research as possible about the Weimaraner before thinking of bringing one into your life as they are not for everyone, they require an immense amount of input and training and can be prone to separation anxiety and are therefore not a good choice for those working full time.
Taking on a puppy is a decision not to be taken lightly and the more research you do and the more you speak to people involved in the breed then the more chance you have of your decisions being the right ones.
PLEASE NOTE: Links to all breed clubs can be found on the LINKS page